COVID 19 Policies
1. If a student or staff member is experiencing symptoms or has a fever or 100.4 or higher, please do not attend classes, rehearsals, or practices
2. Temperatures will be taken prior to anyone entering the facility. Anyone with a temperature greater than 100.4 will not be permitted in the facility
3. Masks will be required at all times by everyone in our facility
4. Social distancing is required when entering and exiting the facility and while participating in class. When distancing for the competitive or performance programs is not feasible, masks will substitute as the required protection.
4. Observation areas will remain closed to spectators
5. Training, and high touch areas will continue to be cleaned before and after every class, rehearsal, and practice.
6. Deep cleanings on our facility will be performed weekly on every Tuesday and Friday.
COVID 19 POLICIES
1. Any positive test result from a student or staff member must be reported to us on the day the test result is received.
2. Once a positive test is reported, we will first communicate to all students and staff members that participate in class or were in contact with the infected individual notifying them of possible exposure. Shortly after, we will communicate to all other “not at risk” families that a positive case has been reported.
3. The infected individual must quarantine for 10 days from their positive test result. If the infected individual is symptom free for 24 hours after the 10-day period, a negative test is not required to return to United Talent/UFAA.
4. Students and staff participating in class or in contact with the infected individual can return to United Talent/UFAA immediately based on our required masks at all times and social distancing policies limiting chances for possible exposure.
5. Students or staff in close contact with the infected individual outside of United Talent/UFAA unmasked and not distanced for 15 minutes or greater, must quarantine for 14 days from the last day they were in contact with the infected individual. If symptom free after the 14- day period, a negative test result is not required to return to United Talent/UFAA.
7. As parents, you have absolute authority on any decisions related to COVID-19 beyond this matrix. Always do what you feel is best for your family.