COVID 19 Policies
1. If a student or staff member is experiencing symptoms or has a fever or 100.4 or higher, please do not attend classes, rehearsals, or practices
2. Currently, masks are required for all students and staff. There is an exception for our Parents & Peanuts class, where the parents must be masked, but its optional for students.
3. Observation areas will remain closed to spectators. Parents are welcome to enter the building for drop off and pickup, but must wear a face mask.
4. Training equipment and high touch areas will continue to be cleaned after every class, rehearsal, and practice.
5. Deep cleanings on our facility will be performed weekly on Sundays.
COVID 19 POLICIES
1. Any positive test result from a student or staff member must be reported to us on the day the test result is received.
2. Once a positive test is reported, we will first communicate to all students and staff members that participate in class or were in contact with the infected individual notifying them of possible exposure. Shortly after, we will communicate to all other “not at risk” families that a positive case has been reported.
3. The infected individual must quarantine for 10 days from their positive test result. If the infected individual is symptom free for 24 hours after the 10-day period, a negative test is not required to return to United Talent/UFAA.
4. Students and staff participating in class or in contact with the infected individual can return to United Talent/UFAA immediately based on our required masks at all times and social distancing policies limiting chances for possible exposure.
5. Students or staff in close contact with the infected individual outside of United Talent/UFAA unmasked and not distanced for 15 minutes or greater, must quarantine for 14 days from the last day they were in contact with the infected individual. If symptom free after the 14- day period, a negative test result is not required to return to United Talent/UFAA.
7. As parents, you have absolute authority on any decisions related to COVID-19 beyond this matrix. Always do what you feel is best for your family.